Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Monday, January 16, 2006

Roller Coaster Ride

(dated December 29th, 2005)

2 days to the end of the year. 2005, a truly roller-coaster ride for me. I wouldn’t have thought at the beginning of the year while back-packing in Laos that I would end up here in Barcelona? 12,674 miles, that’s how far I traveled.

Felt that I grew so much older in the past year, felt that I have lived a few years, felt that a few years have passed by. Vietnam was so far away, Vancouver was so far away, even the exam I just wrote last week felt so far away. I could barely remember what it was like when I first arrived here in Barcelona.

Funny how things work out. I am living my dream, the dream that I always have as a girl. I am doing exactly the things that make me tick. Would never think this would come true. Be careful what I wish for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home