Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Sunday, October 09, 2005

No. 22 Bus

22, that's the bus I take everyday to school. It's "officially" the school bus for my school since half of the class takes it every morning. It normally (without traffic) takes me 20 minutes but in the morning it takes about 45 minutes. Why? Because of all these spoiled schoolkids and their parents. The bus stops at a few schools (kindergardens and elementary schools) along the way and the bus is jam packed with kids, parents, punk teenagers in the morning. In addition, some parents park their cars right in front of the bus stops and schools, which makes it impossible for the bus driver to by-pass them every morning. Seriously, it is faster riding a bike than taking bus in the morning. (I have timed it--it took my classmate 30 minutes by bike and me 45 minutes by bus)

However, the only thing I enjoy on the bus every morning is watching the grandparents taking their grandkids going to school--such a beautiful scene watching a grandpa carrying his grandson's backpack with one hand and holding the kids' hand with the other. And my bitching and complaint disappears as they get off the bus.

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhmmmm.....I can only imagine the bitching! ....coming from me, the world's biggest complainer! By the way, I really like the airport pic with your godparents. Very hot geeky girl :)

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's my school bus too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home