Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Monday, September 12, 2005

Chicken Breast?

I bought a frozen, pre-seasoned chicken breast package last weekend. Suppose to make some pasta with it last week but haven’t got around because my insane schedule. So I decided to give it a try this weekend. But, guess what I found out when I opened the package-it wasn’t chicken breast, it was PORK FEET. Oh my god, I couldn’t believe I was so retarded that did not even see the little piggy face label on the package. And it was somewhat grose-very fattening with no meat and there was still some hair on the skin. Well, I decided to give it a try to cook it. So I turned the stove on and cooked it for 45 minutes on a frying pan. However, it Still didn’t look very appealing (didn’t have the nerve to taste it). I suppose it was destined to go to the garbage chute now.

This is, seriously, the highlight of my day!

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Although I'm sorry you had to spend all that time preparing it and such. It looks very appetising in the picture so if you hadn't mentioned the pork feet I'd have been none the wiser. Buen provecho!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home