Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Sunday, September 03, 2006

A heck of a summer!

(dated september 1, 2006)

Had my last night in Germany – dinner at Linz, go-karting at the Michael Schumacher track, watching the dvd of Robbie’s concert in UK. Realized that my summer was officially over. Back to the tranquilla BCN and it was time to wind down. It was surely a heck of a summer, in all aspects: beer-drinking, pot-smoking, money-spending, and of course fun-having. I enjoyed every single minute of it. Knew that it would not be the same when we kicked off the summer of the trip to Amsterdam. Amazed by the connection I made with people over the summer. I feel blessed, blessed by all the people around me, we all made a footprint in each other’s life.

“Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.” Lol, it was so warm that I am shitting my pants ☺

1 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That quote & comment at the end... :)) You are soo freaking crazy little girl!!! I think the last time I had a good laugh like that was when P gave me a quick overview of the "rollercoaster" UK plumbing market during his last night here. :)

Cheers,

L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home