Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Me he hecho la picha un lío con el Español!

So I f&*#(% myself with some serious Spanish this evening. My floormate A asked if I wanted to join him for dinner. Since I have already had a huge 2€ döner, I just went as a company and it turned out to be the most “de puta madre’ Spanish lesson I have ever had!

Esto es la polla! (so f^&#(@ good)
!Que te cagas!
Me lo pasado teta!
Y una polla! (no f%&*# way)
Estas jodido! (you are f&*#'d)

Poner los cuernos (engañar)
Te has meado encima/en los pentalones! (scared a shit out of you)

Last but not least, we finished the dinner with a Catalan bottoms up: “Sant Hilari! San Hilari! Fill de puta qui no s’ho acabi!” Think I can sleep in until 8 tomorrow and skip my morning Spanish lesson from BBC. But, I think ‘me he hecho la pich un lío con el Español y el Catalan'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home