Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Friday, July 28, 2006

rock skipping, my partyfass, linus: a summer evening in koln

(dated July 14, 2006)

Another Friday night in Koln! This time we hit the local scene of Linus’ Talent show, a local singing contest that has been running for 10-15 years. The coolest thing about this show is the audience. If they love the contestant, they cheered them on. If not, they turn their backs around, boo, sometimes even throw tomatoes to the performer. Of course, the host Linus is something, a mid-50-year-old entertainer with pink jumpsuit.

I had so much fun standing on my partyfass (5L keg). Was carrying it around the town for the entire night (even to the club) as I intended to use it as my stool for Robbie’s concert. Couldn’t believe that I left it at MickyDee’s though. So choked.

Rock skipping at the Rhein with the boys with Dom glowing in the dark..it was a beautiful summer picture.

More photos on Flickr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home