Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Friday, July 28, 2006

I will never be the same again!

(dated June 23-24, 2006)

It was definitely the craziest weekend and it just got started. As promised, we took my friend I to Amsterdam to have her first j in her life. 6 hours in Amsterdam (12:45am-6:30am), we accomplished the following missions:

1. Scored 5 cakes and 3 joints within the last 15 minutes: no BS! (of course we later on found out that Maastricht is only 45 minutes away :)
2. Fulfilled my friend I’s first fantasy (however, still need to work on her 2nd fatansy, don't event try to guess what it is)
3. Got kicked out of a parking garage at 5 am because we were passed out in the car
4. Wondered in the red light district for 3 hours in trio (1 hungarian male + 1 german female + 1 asian-canadian female)
5. Attempted to crash at the train station but all the good spots were occupied by the bums and backpackers

Lines of the weekend:
“how did it start? I am not feeling anything??” (by I)
“I will never be the same again!” (by L)
“ Look, 3 o’clock!” (by I)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home