Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Spring Fling!

What’s spring fling? It’s a mini-MBA tournament taking place in Barclona among a few business schools. Sort of a warm-up for the actual MBA Tournament in Paris. Soccer, volleyball, patenque, rugby, basketball,and tug of war. We signed up the women soccer by accident so I spent the entire Saturday out in the field playing soccer. Can you believe that? Sharou and soccer! Never really played soccer my whole life. Although I have become the regular to the games, I still have no clues about the rules (damn, shame on me ☺, I am there more for the hype and the crowd than the actual match) Think I am going to google some soccer rules and bring them to the game tonight (how dorky is that?)

"ole..ole ole ole..esade esade..."-cheer of the day!

So how did my first official soccer match go? Well, very fun indeed and bonded with the girls but got killed big time by all these men-like women from other schools. Need more training for sure! Will kick some ass in 2 months when we encounter these “men” again ☺. Was joking with one of friends that the guys in our class were actually quite lucky, not the hottest bunch but at least quite pleasant to look at ☺, the odds are not good (75% male 25% female) but at least the good are NOT odd ☺

Spring is surely coming! Beautiful blue sky! Time for some summer sports and skimpy clothes ☺

More spring fling photos on flickr!

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey silly friend, good to hear that you are having a fantastic time playing soccer. I wish Canada would warm up soon! but it's all good, I'm glad to be back here. love you, Nozomi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home