Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hanging Out

I did exactly what I said what I would do on Friday for this weekend--HANGING OUT.

Had a big all-you-can-sushi late lunch with my friend Brian (who was crazy enough to book a whole week off at work to go to Stampede festival in Calgary). Then went rollerblading at Seawall with Clark. We did it in just under an hour-pretty sweet. Vancouver is SO beautiful!! (hard to let go, but oh well)

Then off to Ginger 62 I went. It wasn't as "sketchy" as I expected. I actually had a great time at the lounge-like club. The crowd was quite mature and tamed. JAGERMEISTER was a killer though. Very much "burned" from it.

Sunday brunch at the Beach House in West Van was great! Great food and great scenary:) So many sailboats out in the water. It was a gorgeous day for sailing. (Thorsten and I were quite temped to steal one of the boats at the dock :) Went down to Spanish Bank to get some tan but it started raining when I was only 3-page into my entire library (urgg) So more food--Gelato here we come. We actually walked all the way from false creek to yale town to check out his "yuppie bachelor apartment yet to be". Very nice indeed. Oh my, I think I can official claim that I have a yuppie friend :)

Thought I was done for my hanging out weekend, then my friend Pia phoned. We went down to Capone for a drink. I finally had a dish I have been craving for a long time-tomato & boccochini with balsamic vinegar. It was SOOO good. LIFE is GOOD.

So here I am, blogging my weekend away listening to Bebo & Cigala's Lagrimas Negras. Very productive hanging out yet unproducive working weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home