Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

This is how it begins!

Since I got the notification of my admission to ESADE on Monday, I have been struggling in making up my mind. What I have been praying for a long time has come-having the options, the option of an internship in the film industry/develop film projects and the option of doing my MBA in ESADE/pursue a career in international business.

For me, it is more like a life decision, than a career decision because the paths lead to extreme lifestyles and outcomes. However, I feel good about both of them.

"There's nothing heavier than the burden of potentials"

Out of sudden, I am having cold feet on my wish coming true. This is what I have always dreamt of, living in a spanish-speaking country, doing my MBA, and meeting lots and lots of people. What can be more exciting than travelling?

I started to apply for the visa. The whole process of applying for the student visa is rather frustrating. So many items/documents need to be prepared for the application--medical record, police clearance, proof of finance, ticket booking etc. Not to mention it is going to take them 5 weeks to 2 months to process it. DARN! I suppose sooner or later I will need to get used to "the Spanish time", might as well start with the whole visa process, sigh :)

So I suppose in a way, I have already made up my mind ( just need to figure out what is holding me back). Thus, I created a new blog today to dedicate to my adventure for the next 18 months (at least)!!

Here you have it--Terra Nova, Sharou's blog as a globe trotter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home