Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Who are the geeks here?

I stayed up until 2 am last night talking on SKYPE with Nozomo in Osaka. What were we talking about? Life (as usual), blogging, iPOD, podcasting, and Mac (our common new boyfriend, who's smart, fast, not to mention he's gorgeous and so smooth/hairless:). Yet, I cannot believe I gave up two hours of my beauty sleep for talking about geeky stuff. What really surprised me was that I actaully enjoyed it and I felt GREAT. So really, who is the geek here? Hate to admit but I think I feel proud of being a GEEK(although I am probably not qualified for such a title). Anyhow, I seriously think it is the coolest group to be in right now--the GEEKS.

So Nozomo is going to start her blog. I cannot wait to read it. She'd better post some good stories on her blog, and photos, of course.

***Progress on My (Darn) Student Visa***

I phoned up the school this morning and they told me not to worry about the visa application since it should take the govn't max. 6 weeks (based on their past experiences) to process it. I felt more relaxed yet still a bit concerned. But "there's nothing I can do about it" (as what the embassy told me on day 1)!

I just opened my ticket today. Can you believe that the cancellation of the ticket is CAD 700 non-refundable and the ticket is not changeable? (sharou grumbles)? Well, I suppose this is the trade off of booking a one-way ticket.

Yeh, One-way ticket! Not sure when I will be back. But I know it leads to good things and I am ready to be lead.

2 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smooth and hairless? Okay, you're right, he is damn sexy! :)

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I want a smooth/hairless sexy boyfriend too! :P But it's okay 'coz Sharou has promised to hook me up with her boyfriend's best friend...whomever that may be.
Or does 'Mac' have an older brother? ;)

P.S. Geeks Rule!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home