Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Map

As the removal guys moving away my boxes, I gradually tore down the Map, the map that people stared at for hours and hours and had always became the topic of conversation at some point of all my house parties. My last two days in Casa Yu, where I stayed the longest in the past 10 years. Sad, we all head towards different directions and become the dots on the map...

…Dónde empieza y dónde acabará
el destino que nos une
y que nos separará…

…Son mis amigos
en la calle pasábamos las horas
son mis amigos
por encima de todas las cosas…


Listening to the song by Amaral, found myself feeling unsettled about my next adventure, feeling sentimental about the farewell, Perhaps, somewhere deep down, instead of hopping all over the map, me, sharou, the globetrotter, actually want to belong to somewhere on the map.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home