Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Monday, July 30, 2007

Viva Mexico!

Couldn’t help myself being emotional when I saw the scene that signified the conquer of the indigenous world (when the mayan temples were knocked down and replaced by the cross). 4 years later, the show still moved me, it reminded me of the discussion among me, nozomo, and paco four summers ago..recalled why I succumbed at the end, ‘yeah, the Rockies are from Mexico!’ Must adore the rich diversity and history of the country- viva Mexico!

More fotos of xcaret on flickr.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharou!!! I haven't commented on your blog in forever! I hadn't realized that you were still blogging! And I can't beleive that I couldn't remember the amusement park! It was so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home