Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Planetario, here I come!

Couldn’t remember when was my last time going to a planetarium. Thrilled to learn that there was a planetarium in BCN, I decided to pay it a visit. Here it is, CosmoCaixa, the new museum in BCN and was awarded the European museum of the year 2006.The architecture is amazing with an indoor tropical garden filled with tropic plants and animals. Was disappointed to find out that the dinosaur exhibition was over but I suppose watching thousands of hard-working ants building a life underground somewhat made up for it. Ironically, I missed most of the program at the planetario. Who shall I blame? Definitely the comfortable chair at the planetario. And the best of all, I met Einstein!
http://obrasocial.lacaixa.es/centros/cosmocaixabcn_es.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home