Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sharouism

Apparently, I always have an one-line answer to every problem. My friends call them sharou's one-liners, I call them ‘Sharouism’…

"Everything happens for a reason."
"It’s all good!"
"Sweetness!"
"When you want something bad enough, you will get it."
"What goes around comes around!"
"There is nothing heavier than the burden of potential."
"Passion!"
"Coolness!"
"There is time for everything."
"I couldn’t care less."
"Fucking hell!" (or "joder", the latest substitute for this one)

…and of course, as much as people like making fun of me and my Sharouism, they religiously follow Sharouism and treat it their anchor of life. I am sure you (whoever is reading this) is one of them, no?☺

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home