Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Monday, December 25, 2006

Such a shit-keeper...

“You’re such a shit-keeper!” mi pana commented as I was thinking of putting some left-over dinner in the topper ware.

15 hours of flight and connection later, I finally arrived in my beloved Vancouver--been 15 months. Strange but nice to be back. It was cold, wet as usual, something that has not changed about the RainCity despite all the constructions for 2010.

Woke up at 5am due to the jet leg and went downstairs and looked for something to munch…The fridge was piled with topper ware, and every single compartment of the cupboards was stuffed with cans and jars. Looking around the living room as I was eating a bowl of cereal; the Christmas ornaments were accompanied by some classy yet not-so-colour-coordinated decorations. ”This is so my parents,” I thought, who have hard time throwing away things but enjoying buying things that they could use but they don’t need. I grinned. Realized why I am a shit-keeper...

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dear, you are back home ;-) Hope you have a good time. Let me know when you are back in spain, I would like to talk to you! Enjoy yourself, and a hayppy new year !!!
-Claudia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home