Terra Nova

Sharou's Blog as a Globe Trotter

Friday, August 26, 2005

Hola Barcelona!

After 14 hours of flight (YVR-Seattle-Copenhagen-Barcelona), I finally arrived in Barcelona. I met an interesting girl on the plane, who is from Portland but has been studying in Denmark in the past 6 years because of her Danish boyfriend.

While waiting the information of gate in CPH, I met several seamen from the Phillipines. Very tough life as seamen, they are going on a 6-month trip starting in this tiny village up north in Danmark called Aalborg. (note: the currency in Danmark is DKK, not EURO)

My flight to Barcelona was delayed for about 2 hours so I finally landed in BCN around 7:30pm. Funny that the Spainair decided to bump off one of my luggage in CPH (so I have no summer clothes and clean underwear with me at all) and will deliver it tomorrow morning. What a bumber. I am just glad that I arrived at my friend's apartment in one piece. It is a very nice & cozy apartment on the 14th floor overlooking Zona Universitaria. Think I am going to crash tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home